Saturday, April 6, 2013

Want to change your icons? Cocoppa how to.

So I had seen this on Pinterest once but when I opened it they didn't say how they had got it only, look how cute! Cute indeed but how do I get it! My search began, to find out how to change the icons on my iPad or the iPhone. As I searched the world, on google lol! a blog came up that explained it perfectly!
So I thought I would share it! It's called Cocoppa Japanese icon changer. I wasn't able to find it in the App Store. So I looked for it online and was able to open it in the App Store from there. It's very self explanatory or it seemed that way to me. There are icons that you can't change however, it's a bummer but I still looks cute! There is a way to change some of the basic icons like safari, movies, music but I have an iPad so it must not work for it. Anyway this is what my iPad looks like now, super cute! You can make your own icons or pick the ones already made, I did a little of both. Hope this was helpful, have fun!

Oh I almost forgot..

http://www.stylefake.com/2013/02/how-to-use-cocoppa-how-to-edit-iphone.html

That's the blog I found it on, if you need more help.

Enjoy and God blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment