Sunday, April 14, 2013

Little black dress!

Hi ladies, so I saw this picture of the dresses and I thought to myself everyone has there own style and we would probably all pick different dresses because of our shape, comfort, personal style and maybe even our age plays a factor. So I made up some names that I think suites each dress best. So my question is what kind of dress are you? There's no psychology behind it just fun! I know what I am, what are you?


A. Business or pleasure
B. Curvalicious
C. Girly-girl
D. Marilyn
E. A little off the top
F. Carrie Bradshaw
G. Show some leg
H. Formal traditional
I. Ballerina
J. Flirty
K. Elvira
L. Forget the dress, this slip will do!
M. Fashionista
N. Cinderella


I'm a B. Curvalicious- every time I buy a dress it is always seems to be form fitting. Some times because my curves it's hard to find anything else that fits by body right. Fits the waist but not the hips, fits the hips, to big at the waist and back and forth. So I find it easiest to get a form fitting dress!

I had lots of fun doing this so I hope you enjoy! Let me know what dress you are!
And as always have a blessed and wonderful day! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment