Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Some good ol' motivation! ;)

Well I have already told y'all that I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism.. Slow metabolism. That's why it's so had for me to loose weight and so easy for me to gain it. Recently I've been gaining weight and despite my efforts in the gym I have not seen many results. Now I know I can always try harder. The doctor would say its because I'm not taking my medication... Whatever the reason, I'm not giving up. I have this one body that's it! God gave me one body and I have to make it last a lifetime. I just turned 27 and I'm kind of freaking out about it because I always though I would be in the best shape of my life at this age and I'm not. But I guess whatever my age, I need to stay on it. I have so much ahead of me, a husband to care for and someday children too, my life has only just begun.

Obviously we all know how hard it is to stay motivated in this fast food word, but I've been looking at blogs and pictures that have been helping me to remember my goals. And one that I came across really stood out. Not because it was some cut, lean model but because it was an older lady. In this picture I see struggle, determination, commitment, strength, self love and wisdom. All the qualities it takes to push myself everyday to make an effort on bettering my fitness and health. I'm so far from where I envision myself, but I will only get there one day at a time. Sometimes we need little reminders that impact us to get us from day to day. So I thought I would share this one with you all. I have no idea where the picture is from but I just thought it was super cute and loved everything about it. Life is so great and part of enjoying it is not letting your health bring you down. Fast forward 20-40 years from now, how do you see yourself? I know I see myself looking good, feeling good and healthy. So I will keep working towards that, after all, time flies when your having fun and I intend to do just that.

God bless and strengthen you. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment