Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog viewers, I thank you! ❤

I'm so excited to announce that in less then 2 months time the blog has reached over 1,000 views.
I am so thankful to those of you who follow, read it and share it with your friends.
When God put this blog in my heart, it took me almost a year to take action. I was questioning whether or not it would even have views, so 1,000 views is great. I know God has a purpose here and it's just the beginning. So I just thank the Lord for giving me peace and confirmation about the blog. I do enjoy doing this for His glory and for all of you that follow. It's been fun so far and I know it will only get better from here. Thank you again for following, keep sharing it with your friend and loved ones. Everything on this blog is to lift you up in some way, to make life a little less stressful and to just have fun because we can!

Thank you Lord for your promises.
God please bless each one of the readers,
Let their days be full of joy and their hearts be filled with love,
Let each blog I post come across in your wisdom and light.
That those who read it will be lifted up and touched by your great love,
And let all that I do be for your glory!
In Jesus Holy name, Amen! :)

Thank you all for reading, I do hope to keep you entertained and always coming back! ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment