Tuesday, February 4, 2014

BLOG MAKEOVER!

First off I'm so sorry and sad that I just accidentally erased half my old post. But God is good and there are many more to come. I have been kind of m.i.a. with the holidays. And I moved so it's been an adjusting period. However, in this time I have been thinking about the blog and what my focus should be. I want this page to be an all around inspiration for woman, married and single. I believe that God has blessed me with an ability to help people feel better about themselves and their situations. Since I was a little girl, I knew thats what I was made to do. God loves us so very much and want us to be happy, healthy and whole. Spiritually and physically, we need to constantly strive to better ourselves. I hope this page can be the voice that reminds you, you are beautiful, unique, important and loved. Please follow and share, the best is yet to come! 

Blessings, ❤️
   Mayra

No comments:

Post a Comment