Friday, March 8, 2013

I DID IT!

I finally started a blog! I have been wanting to do this for some time now, just never got around to it. I'm going to share my ideas, thoughts and talents to with you. I'm 26, married to a handsome man who loves me very much! Of corse I love him just as much! At the moment I am a stay at home army wife, so I have nothing but time.
As you might probably guess from my blog title, I live by faith! I believe that Jesus Christ came down to wash away my sins and the sins of those who choose to accept Him as there savior. So I will be sharing some spiritual insight along with DIY's, beauty tips, health tips and anything else that might be interesting. So I hope you enjoy this little piece of me!


I dedicate this blog to God, who has given me more then I could ever imagine and I would be nothing without Him.
To my mom, who has always inspired me to be the best I can be in all that I put my mind too.
And to my husband for his love and support, without him I would not have the courage to step out and share what God has put In my heart.


Let the fun begin! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment